AntiCOVID-19 Lockdown Archive
LAST UPDATED: 10 MAY 2021, FIRST PUBLISHED: 13 DECEMBER 2020
Tell your uninformed friends to never talk about COVID-19 and lockdowns again until they go through this archive.
Below is a list of sources that redress mainstream COVID-19 and lockdown narratives. This list will not repeat mainstream talking points you probably already know. Rather, it will show alternative viewpoints that are lesser known or hidden from the population.
- Interactive graph: https://rationalground.com/interactive-tool-masks-covid-19/
- Mask charts (March to October): https://rationalground.com/mask-charts/
- More mask charts (March to October): https://rationalground.com/more-mask-charts/
- Mask charts (March to October): https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/29/these-12-graphs-show-mask-mandates-do-nothing-to-stop-covid/
- Even more mask charts (March to December): https://rationalground.com/post-thanksgiving-mask-charts-still-no-evidence-that-masks-work/
- CDC mask effectiveness self-contradictions: https://rationalground.com/cdcs-sloppy-scientific-brief-adds-nothing-to-the-evidence-for-masks/
- Cloth masks may increase “other” infections: https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/bmjopen/5/4/e006577.full.pdf
- Fauci says bacterial pneumonia responsible for many deaths during Spanish Flu (hypocrite much?): https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/bacterial-pneumonia-caused-most-deaths-1918-influenza-pandemic
- WHO says DON’T wear masks while exercising (governors, listen to your master): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_AxGswGnno
Unintended consequences/the price of lockdowns
I was going to make a list, but the following three sites already did the work for me. Please go through at least one of the three sites. The harm on other sectors of life is staggering.
- My article (October 1, 2020): https://fundamentalsfirstinvesting.com/its-government-and-media-not-covid/
- Supply chain disruption, economic chaos (and opportunity): many articles, reports and stock ideas I’ve put out discuss this. Can be found on the rest of my site.
- Data models were wrong: https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/23/instead-of-flattening-the-curve-we-flattened-hospitals-doctors-and-the-u-s-health-care-system/
- Interactive table: https://rationalground.com/data/hospital-data-facility-level/
- Even NPR says US hospitals were empty: https://www.npr.org/2020/05/07/851712311/u-s-field-hospitals-stand-down-most-without-treating-any-covid-19-patients
- NHS was never overwhelmed: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8810281/Labour-savages-Matt-Hancock-having-NO-idea-contacts-need-traced.html
- NHS Whistleblower (anecdote): https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8916871/Whistleblower-NHS-worker-reveals-whats-REALLY-going-NHS-hospitals.html
- Original Johns Hopkins newsletter was removed! Thankfully, the internet never forgets: https://web.archive.org/web/20201126223119/https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19
PCR testing – “casedemic” and inflated case numbers
Perspectives from foreign countries
WATCH VLOGS. Seriously. Go on YouTube and type in “[country] vlog.” Seeing how other countries are going about their lives in the age of COVID-19 will give you fresh perspectives.
For example, everyone talks about Sweden, but Egypt is also doing very well with COVID-19. Egypt is living life like COVID-19 doesn’t even exist… And the data shows they don’t have a large number of cases or deaths. It makes you wonder if there’s more to the virus than the mainstream says.
People to follow on Twitter for live/latest info
- Focused protection: https://gbdeclaration.org/focused-protection/
- Age specific measures: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/covid-19-counter-measures-should-age-specific-martin-kulldorff/
- 10 steps: https://rationalground.com/resources/10-steps/
Other great sources
Lockdowns destroyed global supply chains.
The "elite" are plundering the financial world.
Want to protect your wealth (and profit) from this dynamic world?
From chaos comes opportunity.
If you haven't read my investment reports yet, now is probably a great time to do so.