AntiCOVID-19 Lockdown Archive
13 DECEMBER 2020
Tell your uninformed friends to never talk about COVID-19 and lockdowns again until they go through this archive.
Below is a list of sources that redress mainstream COVID-19 and lockdown narratives. This list will not repeat mainstream talking points you probably already know. Rather, it will show alternative viewpoints that are lesser known or hidden from the population.
- Interactive graph: https://rationalground.com/interactive-tool-masks-covid-19/
- Mask charts (March to October): https://rationalground.com/mask-charts/
- More mask charts (March to October): https://rationalground.com/more-mask-charts/
- Mask charts (March to October): https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/29/these-12-graphs-show-mask-mandates-do-nothing-to-stop-covid/
- Even more mask charts (March to December): https://rationalground.com/post-thanksgiving-mask-charts-still-no-evidence-that-masks-work/
- CDC mask effectiveness self-contradictions: https://rationalground.com/cdcs-sloppy-scientific-brief-adds-nothing-to-the-evidence-for-masks/
- Cloth masks may increase “other” infections: https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/bmjopen/5/4/e006577.full.pdf
- Fauci says bacterial pneumonia responsible for many deaths during Spanish Flu (hypocrite much?): https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/bacterial-pneumonia-caused-most-deaths-1918-influenza-pandemic
- WHO says DON’T wear masks while exercising (governors, listen to your master): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_AxGswGnno
Unintended consequences/the price of lockdowns
I was going to make a list, but the following two sites already did the work for me. Please go through at least one of the two sites. The harm on other sectors of life is staggering.
- Data models were wrong: https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/23/instead-of-flattening-the-curve-we-flattened-hospitals-doctors-and-the-u-s-health-care-system/
- Interactive table: https://rationalground.com/data/hospital-data-facility-level/
- Even NPR says US hospitals were empty: https://www.npr.org/2020/05/07/851712311/u-s-field-hospitals-stand-down-most-without-treating-any-covid-19-patients
- NHS was never overwhelmed: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8810281/Labour-savages-Matt-Hancock-having-NO-idea-contacts-need-traced.html
- NHS Whistleblower (anecdote): https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8916871/Whistleblower-NHS-worker-reveals-whats-REALLY-going-NHS-hospitals.html
Deaths remain relatively same year over year
- Original Johns Hopkins newsletter was removed! Thankfully, the internet never forgets: https://web.archive.org/web/20201126223119/https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19
PCR testing – “casedemic” and inflated case numbers
Perspectives from foreign countries
WATCH VLOGS. Seriously. Go on YouTube and type in “[country] vlog.” Seeing how other countries are going about their lives in the age of COVID-19 will give you fresh perspectives.
For example, everyone talks about Sweden, but Egypt is also doing very well with COVID-19. Egypt is living life like COVID-19 doesn’t even exist… And the data shows they don’t have a large number of cases or deaths. It makes you wonder if there’s more to the virus than the mainstream says.
People to follow on Twitter for live/latest info
- Focused protection: https://gbdeclaration.org/focused-protection/
- Age specific measures: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/covid-19-counter-measures-should-age-specific-martin-kulldorff/
Other great sources
FIGHT BACK AND PROSPER!
If you side with the views in this antiCOVID-19 lockdown archive, you may want to know how to fight back.
- The simplest thing to do is educate yourself and others, your friends in particular. Since you’ve made it this far, I know you’re smart enough to do so. Share this archive and support the people who espouse your views.
- PROFIT! Whatever your views are, the lockdowns created massive opportunities for the prudent investor and speculator! It’s as if COVID strapped booster rockets to some industries. If you know what to do, the next few years will reward you with 3x, 5x and even 10x plus stocks. My readers are already up close to double on a couple recommendations I made not long ago. And these are not overvalued generic stocks; they are businesses that Wall Street has yet to find with multiples of growth ahead. The worst thing you can do is not capitalize on the opportunity COVID presents. See you one the way up!